# Created: 2020-12-18; Modified: 2021-05-03
- Dance club with shaky floor
- Memoir hall: Comfortable sofa moving through series of photos/paintings/music
- USB port hidden inside an old brick wall
- Black-and-White glasses (Existing: Upside-down glasses?)
- Hand held network latency detector
- Hand held audio recording gun
- Cell phone as trackpad
- Partner working (company must have an even number of employees)
- Independent polling agency
- Writing training based on word frequency statistics
- Sound beautifying
- Disk profile like film LUT
- Piano glove
Opinion & Observations
- Language dissolves illusion.
- Is “car washing” scene necessary for narrative, or are they just shooting it because it looks good? That’s image exploits.
- Key hidden under the carpet, a conspiracy shared by creators and theives.
- How to fake an opinion? Ranking shits.
- Two equivalent system can’t simulate each other in equal time, hence we think each other as intellectual being.
- Descriptive metaphore is in fact cubism.
- Brain is only sensitive to difference.
- Audio tone, curve, fraction, idea. They are myths.
- Game time should be standardized.
- Advanced mathematics is like SDK.
- Consumption is in fact planning your own future.
- Occupied melody: fire alarm, police siren
- Art is against taxonomy, in its pursuit for “uniqueness”
- In silent film they use higher frame rate to make people look funny, “fast pacer has no dignity”.
- Data to engineer is like gravity to architect.
- Game / movie comsuption is an unique category in its mixture of experience and possession.
- Computer science is a subject with no respect to history, a subject without secret.
- Any life procedure costs.
- Analyzing Music is similar to reading code (HN)
Students with a bachelor’s degree in music can directly enter the computer science master’s program. (NIU)
Playing music prepared them for focusing on the low-level details while holding the big picture in their head. (“The Dream Machine” by Waldrop)
- Dream is a way to defend territory of visual vortex. (Times)
- Seductive gay pictures are not NSFW once you’re openly out.
- Cat can act like human, man can act unlike human, thus “Human Index”.
- Dystopian: metro advertisements are “Police in action [live]”.
- Sound vector of words, in specific, numbers: Alpha/Bravo, 动/拐.
- Robot that edits its own code.
- Face is the organ of soul.
- Light years away, pictures of God.
- A human face appears, turns, a horse face!
- Game idea: grab a chair and walk a long way to the mountain and enjoy the sight.
- Staring at rain drops on the bus window, spooked by leaves hitting against the window
- Foggy world like under sea
- I like the sounds of these words: baloney, encore, shmug, douchebag
- I like the names of these movies: “Tie me up, tie me down”, “Touch me not”, “无因的反叛”